We have great values to put an instrument under your tree. Violin rentals from $15. Cello rentals from $35. Quality solid wood cello with ebony fingerboard, bag, wood bow and full set-up for $650. Nice beginner violins with pro set up, case and bow from $220. Award winning Scott Cao violin outfits from $575. Violas from $250. Full and fractional sizes in stock!
If you are a parent, beginner or player we stand ready to answer your questions and provide you with guidance in choosing a Violin, Viola, Cello or Upright Bass to meet your budget and performance needs. We personally select, set up and stand behind every instrument we sell. We also have the fairest violin rental programs in the Portland metropolitan area. Our shop provides an alternative to high priced specialty stores and internet drop-shipper nightmares. We are all about value. Value is defined as an excellent instrument set up and adjusted properly for inspiring performance at the best possible price.
All instruments come with a one year limited warranty*. All instruments come with a full value trade-up**. Feel free to call or email for bow, case and string upgrade options.
A fine student violin with the attributes and sound of more expensive instruments.
- Carved solid Spruce top
- Carved solid Maple back
- Wood bow with ebony frog and Mongolian horsehair
- Solid Madagascar ebony fingerboard
- featherlite case,
- Boxwood pegs and chin rest
- .Lifetime trade-up to bigger size or more expensive model
- One of our best selling violins and a great value
- All student sizes from 1/16th to 4/4 adult.
- One year warranty on the instrument.
- $220 Complete or available for rent or rent-to-own
The Prelude is truly an amazing value. It is a favorite with teachers and players. It has a rich singing tone and terrific response in a very reasonably priced instrument. Dark amber coloring with beautiful flamed maple back and sides with figured boxwood pegs and chin rest. The violin is strikingly beautiful and a fine performer. One of our best sellers.
* Select grade Carved Solid Spruce Top
* Two Piece Carved Flame Maple Back and Sides
* Inlaid Purfling
* Amber Color
* Ebony Fingerboard
* Fancy Figured Boxwood Pegs
* Boxwood Chin rest
* Anodized Aluminum Tailpiece with Fine Tuners
* Featherweight Suspension Case
* Brazilwood Bow
* Sizes 12, 13, 14, 15, 15 1/2, 16, 16 1/2 and 17 inch
One off our best sellers! The beautiful Allegro Cello is carefully hand carved from solid tonewoods. The tops and backs are precisely graduated for the best possible sound. The Allegro has a full and rich bass range and clear and open mid and treble range with excellent projection. The neck is hand carved for a comfortable feel. The Allegro is an outstanding value and it will easily compete with cellos costing up to double the price. It comes heavy nylon padded bag and a Mongolian horsehair bow. Add $159.00 for optional featherweight case upgrade.
* Solid Hand Carved Spruce Top
* Solid Hand Carved Maple Back
* Maple Bridge
* Inlaid Purfling
* Grade-A Ebony Fingerboard
* Golden Brown Finish
* Four Fine Tuners
* Ebony Frog Wood Bow with Mongolian Horsehair
* Heavy padded bag
* Sizes 1/8 – 4/4
* $650 Complete or available for Rent or Rent-to-Own