Allegro - Oxford Cello Outfit
Our Best Selling Cello! The beautiful Allegro Cello is carefully hand carved from solid tonewoods. The tops and backs are precisely graduated for the best possible sound. The Allegro has a full and rich bass range and clear and open mid and treble range with excellent projection. The neck is hand carved for a comfortable feel. The Allegro is an outstanding value and it will easily compete with cellos costing up to double the price. It comes heavy nylon padded bag and a Mongolian horsehair bow. Add $169 for optional featherlite case upgrade. $45 Shipping to the lower 48 states.
* Solid Hand Carved Spruce Top
* Solid Hand Carved Maple Back & Sides
* Maple Bridge
* Inlaid Purfling
* Grade-A Ebony Fingerboard
* Golden Brown Finish
* Four Fine Tuners
* Ebony Frog Bow with Mongolian Horsehair
* Heavy padded bag
* Sizes 1/8 - 4/4
* All instruments come with a one year warranty. Warranty does not cover strings, bow hair, normal maintenance or abuse. Instrument must be returned to us for service or taken to a repair shop of our choosing. Instrument will be repaired or replaced at our determination.
** All instruments come with a full value trade-up for the original purchaser. Trade-up instrument must sell for at least 50% more than the Trade-in instrument. The exception is the first trade-up of a fractional size instrument which may be a straight trade (same model) to a new size. Trade-in violins and violas are subject to a $35 clean-up and restring fee. Cellos and Basses are subject to a $50 clean-up and restring fee. Trade-in instrument must be returned in good condition or it may be subject to touch-up or repair fees.